• cetirizine pharmacie acheter zyprexa online acheter finasteride pas cher orlistat acheter seroquel en ligne aciclovir vente baclofen mg pas cher atarax vardenafil mg clomid 100mg commande domperidone ventolin sur le comptoir achat baclofene medicament augmentin sans ordonnance nolvadex achat
  • consommation viagra france viagra lile achat cialis en pharmacie viagra express rapide levitra a vendre génériques médicament cialis commander du viagra sur internet prix viagra officiel france cialis tablettes achat sildénafil en ligne prix cialis le vrai pas le générique viagra sans ordonnance belgique commander du viagra en france pharmacie en ligne belge sildenafil soft tablets mg
  • Update on Idaho Direct Shipper’s Permit Application process

    Wineries can begin applying for Idaho direct shipping permits. Wineries must complete the Idaho Business Registration Form and the Idaho Beer and Wine Tax Application (BWA). Both forms should be submitted to the Idaho Tax Commission with a $1000 Bond, a Certified Copy of the Winery’s License (In California it is the Type 02 License) and a check for $50. Idaho does not have a current bond application available at this time, and is therefore accepting any generic bond application. Also a winery may submit a copy of their state winery license with a signed and notarized statement that it is an unaltered copy of the original, in lieu of a certified copy. The Idaho Tax Commission will forward all of the documents to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Division and the ABC will then issue the direct shipper’s permit. There are monthly reporting requirements.

    Submit a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>