The ShipCompliant Blog brings you a steady flow of legislative updates, regulatory changes and other important news impacting wine shippers. If you find this information valuable, you won’t want to miss DIRECT 2013, ShipCompliant’s 8th annual Direct Sales and Shipping Seminar taking place June 13, 2013, in Napa, California.
This full-day seminar will feature multiple breakout sessions to discuss, in detail, some of the most important issues to wine direct shippers today, including:
- Regulatory Roulette: A Discussion of Key Regulatory Issues Impacting Your Business
- Integrating a Mobile Marketing Strategy into Your Sales Efforts
- Third-Party Marketing: The Regulatory Landscape You Need to Know
- Best Practices for Managing your Fulfillment Efforts in the Age of Amazon
- Shipping Analytics: How Do You Measure Up?
- ShipCompliant Support Lab: 1-on-1 Training
- ShipCompliant University (three tracks)
- Back to Basics: ShipCompliant 101
- Compliance Made Easy
- From Sale to Shipment
You’ll also get to hear from best-selling author and keynote speaker, Dr. Joseph Michelli, as he shares his share his extensive, in-depth research into key differentiators that define the success of companies like Starbucks, Zappos, and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. And more importantly, how wineries can incorporate these strategies to create their own “creaveable” brands.
Wine Institute Director of State Relations, Steve Gross, will give a detailed state-by-state overview of recent and upcoming changes affecting wine direct shippers. Pat Kohler, Director of the Washington State Liquor Control Board, and Deputy Director Rick Garza will provide insight on recent changes in Washington state that have industry-wide impacts.
Seating is limited, so register today to confirm your seat at this eighth-annual exciting and informative conference.